Structured settlements are put in place to last for years or even a lifetime. But if a financial hardship arises, selling your future payments for a lump sum of cash might be in your best interest. During these trying times, it’s important to work with the company that will get you the most money for your asset, and one that will do so ethically and transparently. That’s what we do at CrowFly.
If you are considering whether to sell your structured settlement payments for cash, the first thing you should know is how much money you could receive from the sale. Use our free online calculator above to instantly find out how much your asset is worth.
Contact our team today by calling (888) 560-6629 to learn more about our platform.
“I have worked with several other companies concerning my structured settlement, but none even came close to the fairness and kindness that I was shown by CrowFly.”- Miika S.
“I worked with co-founder Nita Bhatia, and I can not say enough about her as a businesswoman and genuinely good person. Her level of empathy for my situation and her determination to get me the most money I could receive was unparalleled.”- Paul A.
“After looking at numerous firms and getting offers from four, I selected CrowFly because they offered the highest payment for my structured settlement. They were prompt in providing and processing the required documentation and very responsive.”- Martin P.
Expect a different experience with us. We believe that you deserve a trustworthy, straightforward partner who understands your challenges and works hard to get you a great outcome.
- Get an estimate: Use our free online calculator to instantly find out how much your structured settlement payments are worth today.
- Register online: Get started and submit your information, documents, and verifications through our secure online portal.
- List your structured settlement: After verification, your future structured settlement payments will be listed and shared with our vetted network of eligible purchasers.
- Sell your structured settlement payments: You're almost there! After a buyer chooses your payments and the sale starts, our team of navigators are with you every step of the way to close your transaction.
- Close the sale: Congratulations! After the transaction is approved, you will receive the proceeds directly from CrowFly.
We’re with you every step of the way, whether you’re a buyer looking to make a safe investment or a seller who needs help accessing a payment quickly.
- Register online: To get started, submit your information and documents for verification through our secure online portal.
- Browse structured settlement payments listings: Once approved, review our verified structured settlement listings to find the right investment that matches your investing goals.
- Connect with seller: When you're ready to send an offer, directly initiate the transaction through our structured settlement marketplace platform.
- Review the sale: Once the deal terms and documents are approved, the deal moves into review and must be signed off by a judge before it is finalized. CrowFly will be there to help you through every step of the process.
- Become the owner: Congratulations! You're a proud owner of verified, fixed-income structured settlement payments.
When you need to sell your structured settlement payment of if you are interested in becoming an investor in a structured settlement payment, you need a team who knows how to help you get the best deal. That team is CrowFly.
Guaranteed future payments from a structured settlement are an important asset usually intended to last a lifetime. But when a sudden expense, opportunity, or hardship arises, using that settlement money might be the only way to meet your financial need and protect your livelihood. There are many reasons why people sell structured settlement payments, and there are a few questions you should ask yourself if you are thinking about selling. Do you need the cash immediately? Is there another way to pay for your current expenses? What will the impact be on your future financial security? How will your spouse or child be affected? Whatever your situation, speaking with a company that has your best interests in mind is the first step to ensure you have the information you need to make the right decision.
Want to see if you are qualified to sell with CrowFly? Fill out our online form to get started today!
For investors, purchasing the rights to future payments is similar to buying an annuity, bond, or other asset such as an ETF, CD, or money market fund. Risk profiles are aligned with (and sometimes better than) treasuries or other fixed income assets. Investors can diversify and earn more in protected, long-term, fixed income with protection against risk.
Become an investor today! Fill out our online form to get started.