At CrowFly, it’s important to us to ensure we’re always doing our best work. That’s why we take extra steps to get feedback from past customers and to obtain any licensure and accreditations that would enhance our services. Recently, we achieved an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau (BBB)! Our profile is available here.
What Does the BBB Do?
BBB works to help ensure “an ethical marketplace where buyers and sellers trust each other.” As a leading organization in consumer trust, BBB sets standards, encourages best business practices, celebrates role models, and addresses substandard behavior to bring better transparency and trust to consumers. “Trust” is a word the BBB emphasizes in its mission, which the organization believes is based on two primary factors: integrity and performance. Integrity involves qualities like respect, ethics, and inclusivity. Performance refers to a company’s track record of delivering results per BBB standards and how it addresses any customer concerns that arise.
To be accredited by BBB, a company must meet these standards:
- Establish and maintain trust through a positive track record.
- Follow established legal and ethical advertising and selling practices.
- Honestly represent products and services.
- Openly identify the nature, location, and ownership of the business, and clearly and prominently disclose all facts that could influence a customer's decision.
- Fulfill all contracts, commitments, and representations.
- Address disputes forwarded by BBB quickly and in good faith.
- Protect data against unauthorized disclosure and fraud, collect personal information only as needed, and respect the preferences of customers regarding the use of their information.
- Approach all business dealings, marketplace transactions, and commitments with integrity, good faith, and intent to do what is reasonably expected.
CrowFly has met these standards and achieved BBB accreditation.
What Does It Mean to Have an A+ Rating?
Ratings reflect BBB's opinion of how a company is likely to interact with its customers. It reviews any public complaints, information from the business itself, and public data. Reviews are not used in calculating BBB ratings. BBB then assigns the company a rating, which can range from A+, the highest rating, to F, the lowest rating.
Since trust, ethics, and transparency are the foundation of CrowFly, we’re especially proud to hold an A+ rating with the BBB. To learn more about our company and how we’re bringing change to the structured settlement industry, give us a call at 833-CROWFLY.