Digital Marketing Manager
Open Position: Digital Marketing Manager
Full-Time: 40-50 hours per week
Location: Downtown Buffalo, NY, or remote a possibility
Are you that person who bases your restaurant choices on which local joint has the best SEO? Do you love puzzles? If you have a keen analytical mind and a passion for all things digital, then you could be a perfect fit for our digital marketing manager role at CrowFly.
Who we are?
At CrowFly, we are an agile team of passionate professionals who work hard, but also like to enjoy the “life” piece of work-life balance.
We are a fintech startup, headquartered in downtown Buffalo, NY, that is transforming the way structured settlement payments are bought and sold. Our groundbreaking online platform directly connects sellers with qualified buyers – cutting out the expensive middleman and getting both parties more money at the end.
CrowFly exists to take on large corporations backed by Wall Street and bring ethical business practices, fairness, transparency, education, and revolution to an industry where these qualities were previously non-existent. Our four values tenets really sum it up: credibility, personability, ease of use, and innovation. We’re transparent and ensure our buyers and sellers are educated at every step of the process.
CrowFly is excited to be hiring a digital marketing manager to own and grow our digital presence. Up until this point, we have partnered with a select few reputable digital marketing agencies; however, as we continue to grow, we are looking to bring an in-house expert onboard – could that be you?
We’re looking for someone who has an in-depth understanding of the digital advertising landscape with the ability to apply and adapt that understanding to the nuanced structured settlement industry.
We need someone to build off our foundation and oversee our digital marketing initiatives to increase CrowFly’s visibility and rankings in the digital marketing space. This role reports to the chief operating officer and will require working closely with the management team, chief marketing officer, and our digital marketing partners to establish and strategically disseminate core marketing messages that will compel both sellers and buyers to meaningful action.
Evolution and execution of a digital marketing strategy will be a primary job responsibility.
- Analyze digital data to draw and implement key recommendations around website and campaign optimization
- Establish and be accountable for digital marketing KPIs as a part of the larger CrowFly marketing plan
- Build and execute all digital ad campaigns
- Evaluate social media, search, and SEO campaigns to ensure best practices are being used
- Coordinate across multiple functions to define key criteria and metrics for marketing campaigns
- Monitor key metrics to track the success of digital campaigns and strategically determine modifications to decrease acquisition cost
- Ensure that brand messaging is consistent across platforms
- Manage CrowFly’s ongoing relationships with digital ad partners
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Experience executing effective paid social media campaigns
- Experience managing effective paid search campaigns
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and juggle multiple tasks/projects/deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to perform in a high pressure, startup environment
- Incredible attention to detail
- Experience with key social media platforms
- Knowledge of content management systems
- Knowledge of tools to support Google Ads, Bing Ads, and Facebook
- Full time position located in Buffalo, NY
- Salary is commensurate with experience
- Excellent working environment (success driven, fun, friendly, casual, and collaborative
- Some great perks:
- Generous PTO package
- $500 monthly stipend towards health insurance
- 401(k) with company match
CrowFly is an online service, headquartered in downtown Buffalo, NY, that
is transforming the way structured settlement rights change hands. The
company streamlines this complex financial transaction – minimizing
expenses and directly connecting sellers who need money now with eligible
investors who are willing to offer a fair price for guaranteed future
income streams. For the first time, there is a conscientious nationwide
marketplace that enables citizens, who for a myriad of reasons, must sell
what might be their sole asset in life.
Interested? Email your resume to email@example.com