Digital Marketing Specialist
Open Position: Digital Marketing Specialist
Full-Time: 40-50 hours per week
Location: Downtown Buffalo, NY, or remote a possibility
Do you want to work for a company with a mission you can be proud of?
Are you ready for a fast-paced environment where you will be challenged, quickly take on responsibility, and grow your skill set?
If you’re ready for your next full-time gig and want to make an impact on a growing startup, this is the opportunity for you! Join our dynamic, growing team as we expand CrowFly’s reach and change an industry.
We want quick thinkers who “work smart” to accomplish tasks efficiently. We want innovators who speak up with good ideas and constantly look for opportunities to improve. We rely heavily on each other and expect everyone on the team to contribute and “give 110%” every day.
CrowFly is looking for someone who has an in-depth understanding of the digital advertising landscape with the ability to apply and adapt that understanding to the nuanced structured settlement industry.
We need someone to build off of our foundation and oversee our digital marketing initiatives to increase our visibility and rankings in the digital marketing space. This will require working closely with the management team, the Chief Marketing Officer, and our digital marketing partners to establish and strategically disseminate core marketing messages that will elicit positive responses from both sellers and buyers. Development and execution of a digital marketing strategy will be a primary responsibility.
- Analyze digital data to draw and implement key recommendations around website and campaign optimization
- Evaluate social media, search, and SEO campaigns to ensure best practices are being used
- Coordinate across multiple functions to define key criteria and metrics for marketing campaigns
- Monitor and report on key metrics to track the success of each campaign and strategically determine modifications to decrease acquisition cost
- Ensure that brand messaging is consistent
- Act as daily liaison with marketing partners
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Experience executing paid social media campaigns
- Experience managing paid search campaigns
- Ability to effectively prioritize, organize, and juggle multiple tasks/projects/deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to perform in a high pressure, startup environment
- Incredible attention to detail
- Experience with key social media platforms
- Knowledge of content management systems
- Knowledge of tools to support Google Ads, Bing Ads, and Facebook
- Full time position located in Buffalo, NY, but remote is an option
- Salary is commensurate with experience
- Excellent working environment (success driven, fun, friendly, casual, and collaborative
- Attractive PTO policies
- $500 monthly stipend towards health insurance
CrowFly is an online service, headquartered in downtown Buffalo, NY, that
is transforming the way structured settlement rights change hands. The
company streamlines this complex financial transaction – minimizing
expenses and directly connecting sellers who need money now with eligible
investors who are willing to offer a fair price for guaranteed future
income streams. For the first time, there is a conscientious nationwide
marketplace that enables citizens, who for a myriad of reasons, must sell
what might be their sole asset in life.
Interested? Email your resume to email@example.com