Sales Development Representative
Open Position: Sales Development Representative
Full-Time: 40-50 hours per week
Location: Downtown Buffalo, NY
Do you want to work for a company with a mission you can be proud of?
Are you ready for a fast-paced environment where you will be challenged, quickly take on responsibility, and grow your skill set?
If you’re ready for your next full-time gig and want to make an impact on a growing startup, this is the opportunity for you! Join our dynamic, growing team as we expand CrowFly’s reach and change an industry.
We need great communicators who love talking to people and helping to solve problems. We want quick thinkers who “work smart” to accomplish tasks efficiently. We want innovators who speak up with good ideas and constantly look for opportunities to improve. We rely heavily on each other and expect everyone on the team to contribute and “give 110%” every day.
We are recruiting for a Sales Development Representative to help us identify and reach out to potential new clients. The ideal candidate will be an excellent team worker, self-motivated, resourceful, and extremely comfortable with technology.
Help CrowFly identify and reach out to potential clients over email/phone to qualify and move leads through our sales funnel. Take ownership of the lead generation process from identifying qualified sellers, to successfully using our pricing engine to provide the best opportunity, to converting them to a signed contract.
To do this well, you will work with stakeholders within CrowFly to understand how best to communicate our value props. This is a high growth potential role, you will be one of the first SDRs we hire, and we believe strongly in promoting from within.
- Provide exceptional personalized assistance and support in all stages of customer journey including professional and effective email/phone/text conversations to qualify, educate, and propel leads through the process.
- Communicate across departments and within the team to identify solutions and resolve prospect and customer challenges.
- Learn and leverage both industry CRM tools and in-house customer tools to monitor, record, and achieve progress for prospects and customers.
- Master complex financial calculations and tools to provide customers and prospects with accurate estimates.
- Support the team in designing, assessing, developing, and scaling the entire customer journey.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Exceptional interpersonal/communication skills, both written and verbal, for extensive interaction with the internal team
- At least 1 year in a frontline sales role
- Must be comfortable emailing and making follow up calls and receiving “no’s”
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS Office Suite, including MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must be able to meet deadlines, wear multiple hats, maintain flexibility to pivot as needed throughout the day, and thrive in pressure situations that require attention to detail
- Must be a self-starter able to work independently under minimal supervision, but also take direction/guidance well and function efficiently as part of a team
You will report directly to our COO. Competitive compensation with benefits included.
- Salary is commensurate with experience
- Excellent working environment (success driven, fun, friendly, casual, and collaborative)
Some great benefits:
- Attractive PTO policies
- $500 monthly stipend towards health insurance
- Off-street parking
CrowFly is an online service, headquarters in downtown Buffalo, NY, that is transforming the way structured settlement rights change hands. The company streamlines this complex financial transaction – minimizing expenses and directly connecting sellers who need money now with eligible investors who are willing to offer a fair price for guaranteed future income streams. For the first time, there is a conscientious nationwide marketplace that enables citizens, who for a myriad of reasons, must sell what might be their sole asset in life.
Interested? Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org