Open Position: Transaction Navigator
Full-Time: 40-50 hours per week
Location: Buffalo, NY, or remote a possibility
Do you want to work for a company with a mission you can be proud of?
Are you ready for a fast-paced environment where you will be challenged, quickly take on responsibility, and grow your skill set?
If you’re ready for your next full-time gig and want to make an impact on a growing startup, this is the opportunity for you! Join our dynamic, growing team as we expand CrowFly’s reach and change an industry.
We need great communicators who love talking to people and helping to solve problems. We want quick thinkers who “work smart” to accomplish tasks efficiently. We want innovators who speak up with good ideas and constantly look for opportunities to improve. We rely heavily on each other and expect everyone on the team to contribute and “give 110%” everyday.
The main function of the Transaction Navigator role is to screen prospects and guide qualified individuals successfully through the transfer process. This is a complex financial and legal product that requires creative problem-solving and customization for each client.
The right entrepreneurial, results-oriented candidate will lead inbound initiatives to find and educate prospects to ensure they know what their options are and the value of the assets they hold. The ideal Transaction Navigator is a self-starter with a track record of addressing customer support tickets or growing sales; They will use their strong communications skills to identify and resolve roadblocks for CrowFly customers and get them the best possible experience while getting them the best possible deal.
- Provide exceptional personalized assistance and support in all stages of the customer journey including professional and effective email/phone/text conversations to qualify, educate, and propel leads through the process.
- Communicate across departments and within the team to identify solutions and resolve prospect and customer challenges.
- Learn and leverage both industry CRM tools and in-house customer tools to monitor, record, and achieve progress for prospects and customers.
- Master complex financial calculations and tools to provide customers and prospects with accurate estimates.
- Support the team in designing, assessing, developing, and scaling the entire customer journey.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Very strong written and oral skills with the ability to explain complex topics to individuals with varied backgrounds.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- A passion for helping people
- Excellent problem-solving skills to understand and appropriately address customer needsConfidence with technology including CRMs (e.g. HubSpot), Excel, and other tech/applications
- Ability to perform in a high pressure, startup environment.
- Competitive compensation with benefits included.
- Full time position located in downtown Buffalo, NY (remote possible)
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Excellent working environment (success driven, fun, friendly, casual, and collaborative)
- Attractive PTO policies
Desired Characteristics in Candidate:
- 2+ years experience in customer service or sales with a track record of meeting and exceeding goals
- Pleasant, friendly attitude, with an ability to adapt to change
- Strong listening skills, attention to detail, and decision-making skills
- A problem solver who can multitask
- Aptitude for working under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Self-Motivated – Takes Initiative
CrowFly is an online service, headquartered in downtown Buffalo, NY, that is transforming the way structured settlement rights change hands. The company streamlines a complex financial transaction - minimizing expenses and directly connecting sellers who need money now with investors who are willing to offer a fair price for guaranteed future income streams. For the first time, there will be a conscientious nationwide marketplace that enables citizens, who for a myriad of reasons, must sell what might be their sole asset in life.
To apply, submit your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.