The CrowFly Process
Connecting Structured Settlement Payment Investors & Sellers
When you use CrowFly to make your structured settlement payment sale, you can expect to be guided smoothly through the process from start to finish and have all your questions and concerns addressed. Our team created our platform after realizing a need to make the structured settlement payment sale process less daunting and more trustworthy. We accomplish this task through innovative features such as an easy-to-use online platform, a thorough registration process, helpful online resources, and accessible customer service. Whether you wish to make an investment by purchasing the rights to future payments or sell your settlement payments to provide for your family, you can trust our company to put your needs first. In addition to working to get you the most value, we’re here for you every step of the way -- because you deserve a better experience.
The Structured Settlement Payment Sale Process
Whether you have recently received a structured settlement from your lawsuit or are ready to become an owner of fixed-income payments, you can trust us to educate you about your options and to discover whether selling or buying is in your best interest. Furthermore, our website makes it easy to walk you through each step of the process, and our sophisticated technology ensures all your information is collected, is secure, and that no details are missed.
If you’re thinking about selling your structured settlement payments, your first priority is likely determining what your payments could be worth. You can begin your research with CrowFly by using our free and easy online calculator. Then, when you’re ready to learn more about next steps, you can get started by using our secure portal to submit your information and verification documents.
Once we’ve helped you determine that selling is the best thing for you, verification is a quick and easy process. Then, you can list your future structured settlement payments on our platform, which will be shared only with qualified buyers. Our team can then help you navigate the sale once a buyer has made an offer. After the transfer is approved, we’ll send you your payment.
To gain access to our online portal and begin browsing investment opportunities, you must first be qualified by our team. First, you will need to submit certain documents and information. Once approved, you can then look through the available payment listings to find the right structured settlement for your needs and goals.
Once the deal terms are finalized, a judge must approve the transfer. Purchasing the rights to structured settlement payments has never been easier.
What Happens After Selling a Settlement Payment?
After you’ve sold a structured settlement payment, you can expect to receive the funds you need directly from CrowFly.
Some sellers we have helped have used their cash to pay off debt, from medical bills to student loans and credit cards. Once you pay off your debt, you may find yourself feeling like you can breathe again and have the freedom to focus on the things that truly matter to you.
Others have used their payments for the following:
- Starting a new business venture
- Paying a mortgage
- Costs of tuition for college or trade school
- Making home renovations
Your future is bright and your options are endless when you rely on CrowFly for structured settlement payment transactions.
Our online marketplace connects buyers and sellers in a straightforward and efficient way. Call us to learn more about the CrowFly process today at (888) 560-6629.
People receive structured settlements after agreeing to settle a civil claim. This process involves the plaintiff (the person who has been wronged), the defendant (the person or entity who has been accused of wrongdoing), and often the defendant’s insurance company. Oftentimes people will be awarded compensation all at once in the form of a lump sum, but there are many cases in which people are granted their settlement money in payments disbursed over time according to a predetermined schedule.
Structured settlements are most commonly awarded through the following types of claims:
- Personal injury: People can file injury claims against at-fault parties if they can prove that their injuries and damages were directly caused by the party’s negligence. Common types of accidents include motor vehicle accidents, dog bites, slip and fall accidents, workplace accidents, and more. Settlements are meant to compensate victims for medical bills, lost wages, and other damages that have resulted directly from the accident.
- Medical malpractice: Medical professionals and institutions can be held liable for damages if their negligence contributed to a patient’s injuries or illnesses. Doctors can make mistakes, but unfortunately their mistakes can result in serious consequences. Because patients often suffer from severe injuries or other health conditions, settlement awards can be higher, and thus it may make sense to issue them through structured settlements.
- Wrongful death: When someone dies as the result of an accident, their surviving family members, such as spouses or children, can file a wrongful death claim against the at-fault party. The amount a family can recover is often higher than in other personal injury claims because families can be compensated for both damages accrued by the deceased and their own losses. As a result, wrongful death settlements are mostly classified as structured.
If you are interested in becoming an investor in a structured settlement payment, you need a team who knows how to help you get the best deal. That team is CrowFly.When you need to sell your structured settlement payments, you need a team who knows how to help you get the best result. That team is CrowFly.